My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected immediately. If not, visit
http://maryhoneyballmep.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 30 October 2008

GOOD RIDDANCE

Good riddance to both Russell Brand, who at least had the good grace to resign, and Jonathan Ross who has not, though it looks as if his contract is in serious danger

While I am totally on the side of Andrew Sachs and his grand-daughter, I am deeply troubled that this story has become so all-consuming. Two overpaid, naff “comedians”, one aged though thoroughly decent actor and a his showbiz grand-daughter have relegated everything else to the shadows.

Where are we going? What does this show about Britain in the 21st century.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Now look at the Labour rag the Daily Mirror, Sachs grand daughter works as what dominator getting £110 a hour , I wonder as a disabled bloke if I can do that.