My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected immediately. If not, visit
http://maryhoneyballmep.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 17 January 2009

DISCUSSING GAZA WITH THE ISRAELI EMBASSY

At the moment sadly Gaza is the subject I am blogging on most. I appreciate the comments that constituents have made on my previous postings here and here.

Letters/emails on Gaza continue to dominate my mailbag/inbox and I am responding to every single one of them as soon as I can.

This week I arranged a meeting with a senior member of the Israeli embassy to press my view that there should be an immediate ceasefire. I took the opportunity to provide him with copies of my blogs and all the comments that have submitted on them. They demonstrate that the overwhelming majority of Londoners writing to me support me in calling for an immediate ceasefire.

Please continue to let me know your views. I will continue to do all I can to work for an immediate ceasefire.

No comments: